The Advanced Master in Sustainable Blue Growth is jointly organized by the University of Trieste and the National Institute of Oceanography and Applied Geophysics –.
Before proceeding with the application, please read carefully the Master regulation.
Applications will be open from Friday 9 August 2019 9.00 a.m. to Monday 14 October 2019 2.00 p.m. CET (Central European Time, Italian Time)
Steps to be followed to enrol to the master.
Please note: all the steps 1-4 must be fulfilled in order to access the selection procedure.
Step 1: Registration in the University of Trieste website
Register here in order to obtain the credentials (username and password) for the reserved area (see here for instructions).
Step 2: Pre-enrolment to the master
Fill the pre-enrolment form of the University of Trieste for the admission to the entry exam (see here for instructions).
Step 3: Payment of the registration fee for the entry exam
A fee of 30 € (non-refundable) is required in order to be admitted to the entry exam. Such fee must be paid no later than Monday 14 October 2019 (see here for instructions). There's not any possibility to be admitted to the entry exam without the payment of the 30 euros.
Step 4: Application for the entry exam
Upload all the data and documents necessary for the selection of candidates.
Please, be aware that the upload of documents will take some time.
Before starting, please collect all the documents you will need to upload:
- a pdf copy of your passport (or ID for EU candidates)
- a picture (min 200x200px a 300dpi)
- a copy of your degree (in the original language)
- your cv, in English, Europass format (pdf). Please note that if you submit a cv in another format or in another language rather than English your application will automatically be excluded
- a support letter from your institute
- a copy of any other relevant certificate
- the compiled and undersigned self declaration of admission requirements
- only for candidates holers of a foreign degree: For the recognition of foreign qualifications, Italian Universities require a statement from any ENIC-NARIC centre (CIMEA in Italy) or any other statement issued by foreign official administrative bodies (for example a Diploma Supplement, if it is issued by a foreign university). Cimea has an agreement with UniTS which guarantees the statement of equivalence is issued with 15 days. In order to receive the statement, please refer to the following website: http://cis.cimea.it/units/. As an alternative, candidates may produce a certified copy of their qualification together with a declaration of value (“Dichiarazione di Valore”) issued by the Italian Embassy or Consulate in the country where the qualification has been achieved. These documents need to be officially translated into Italian, legalised or provided with an Apostille stamp (with the exception of countries with special agreements on legalisation).
Deadline for all these 4 steps:
no later than 14 October 2019 at 14.00 (Italian time)