The Advanced Master in Sustainable Blue Growth is jointly organized by University of Trieste and OGS – National Institute of Oceanography and Applied Geophysics.
Before proceeding with the application, please read carefully the Master regulation.
Steps to be followed to enrol to the master.
Please note: all the steps 1-4 must be fulfilled in order to access the selection procedure.
Step 1: Registration in the University of Trieste website
Register here in order to obtain the credentials (username and password) for the reserved area (see here for instructions).
Step 2: Pre-enrolment to the master
Fill the pre-enrolment form of the University of Trieste for the admission to the entry exam (see here for instructions).
Step 3: Payment of the registration fee for the entry exam
A fee of 30 € (non-refundable) is required in order to be admitted to the entry exam. Such fee must be paid no later than Monday 15 October 2018 (see here for instructions).
Step 4: Application for the entry exam
Upload all the data and documents necessary for the selection of candidates.
Please, be aware that the upload of documents will take some time.
Before starting, please collect all the documents you will need to upload:
- a copy of your passport (or ID for EU candidates)
- a picture (min 200x200px a 300dpi)
- a copy of your degree (in the original language)
- a support letter from you insitutute
- a copy of any other relevant certificate
- only for Italian candidates: a scanned undersigned copy of the Modulo distinta titoli (you can download it from the list of PDF documents above in this page)
- only for candidates holers of a foreign degree: dichiarazione di valore, if already available. For the recognition of foreign qualifications, Italian Universities require the declaration of value (dichiarazione di valore), an official document of the Italian Embassy in the country in which the qualification was issued.
Deadline for all these 4 steps:
no later than 15 October 2018 at 14.00 (Italian time)
Please visit the University of Trieste website for all the regulations regarding the master and the rules for the enrolment to the University. At the moment the page is only in Italian, the English page will be available in September. Important documents are however avialable in English as an OGS courtesy translation (Master didactic regulation and Master general regulation).